Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

lost

i feel weird.. after a year and a half, why does this have to happen? i'm so confused right now and everything surrounding me is suffering just because an unknown and unverified thing is haunting me like crazy.. i never expected this.. never in my wildest dream.. but now it might be here, lurking somewhere waiting for the right time to get to me.. to devour me whole.. and leave me empty...

they say that a dark cloud always has a silver lining.. a balance.. 3rd law of newton.. law of equivalent trade.. but what equals a life lost??? in the anime series full metal alchemist, bringing back the dead to life is downright wrong and dangerous... same line.. how can u bring back a life lost due to an unknown thing?? how in the world can u justify what-have-beens and what-could-have-beens...

my mind right now is lost in a labyrinth of thoughts.. im struggling to find the way out.. but everytime i open a door, a new maze will suddenly present itself and i find myself, stuggling.. lost again... it's endless..

and it all began when an unknow thing started consume, control and take over my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home