Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Copyright

ok im back.. bati na kami ni ry eh kaya may reason na naman ako para mag-blog.. hehe.. para kay ry tong blog na toh actually.. hehe.. love na love ko talaga yun..


anyway, uhmm hang lungkot kasi as you can see i changed my layout na naman.. :( kasi.. err.. napapagod nako kaka-explain pero someone "kinda" copied the way i designed my site.. i say kinda kasi she made modifications eh.. pero as i went through her blog, i couldn't help seeing myself and my work in it and it had me feeling so agitated and sooo disappointed.. no wonder people "who paid for their sites" fuss over direct-linking and protecting the contents of their sites.. ewan ko lang.. i made all my layouts from scratch.. natuto akong gumamit ng Photoshop, html and javascript for that na dati di ko ma-figure-out.. and when i get images or goodies from other sites, such as those that came from my "loved and adored" sites, i see to it that i follow the rules they have implemented.. and gladly di pako nakalagay sa "hall of shames" nila..


so ayun.. ang kinasama ng loob ko ay ginaya nya na nga, pati resources at terminologies (take note terminologies) ni hindi man lang nagpasalamat sakin.. or pinaalam sakin na gagawin nya pala yun! the nerve diba??


pero tapos na yun.. nag-apologize na sya at for the record, she deleted her blog.. frankly, she didnt have to do that. it was a good layout.. she sould've just credited me and it would be ok.. pero ok na rin.. bahala sya..


so ngayon, i made a copyright thingy sakin and placed a "no-right-click" code in my blog to protect it.. and pls lang sa iba jan na nagbabalak gumawa ng blog/website: be creative! try to explore your imagination and you'll see, it'll be fun.. and wouldn't it be great to have finished something really your own??


kung may law na sana for copyrights.. hahay.. ewan ko na lang..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home