Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Working Girl

i know i haven't updated this for a very long time. truth is, im really really busy going around Makati applying for summer internship programs and attending various job fairs and submitting my resume to anyone interested.. oh yes you got it.. I WILL BE WORKING this summer.. i just hope papa will fully allow me to. i know he wants me to go back home and i do to... but then there are a lot of things going on right now and i cannot let opportunities pass...


anyway, i changed my layout again. i think the previous layouts were just too cluttered so this one's kinda simple. tinamad nako magdrawing so i decided to download from blogskins... and even if a lot of people told me that the past layouts were good, i think they still need more improvements.. but right now i just don't have time to think of new layouts and draw.. and oh yes people, i do make my own layouts and background images. (well, except now) so i really don't appreciate copycats...


aside from job-hunting, i am also currently working in Otakuzine. i do editing work and some other things.. hehe... im just hoping that this will turn out great because we really are putting a lot of hardwork into it and err... basically our heart.. i really am very excited.. too bad i can't reveal more details here.. otherwise i'd kill the excitement. hehe


so i gues yan na muna.. i gotta get back to work.. haaayy.. miss ry and my home... he's been really busy this week.. we rarely see each other these days.. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home