Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Monday, June 13, 2005

9am visits

it's been a while since i last posted.. school's been keeping me busy and i have a lot of things going on outside school din that i'd rather not talk about here.. hehe..

by the way, im doing my thesis now with a partner and we're working on education inequality and rural0urban migration things.. im reading a lot of articles and discussion papers regarding the topics i mentioned and so far so good we are going somewhere though i still could not fully understand the mathematical models related to that.. waaa!!!

anyway, im staying at my tita's house for the weekend... and it's all good because im near ry... hehe.. and this morning he visited me.. well to get the CD that i burned for him. they were going to a church near my tita's place and since it's near he decided to drop by... i really thought it was errr.. very romantic of him to kiss me beside the road when i just got out of bed looking like a real mess... hahay.. how i love him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home