Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

thanks ashley!

im currently making a layout of my own again.. and since im in no rush i decided to download another premade layout for the mean time.. i've been through a lot of graphic sites but no premade layout has captured my attention the way this one did.. i wanna thank Ashley of Timeless-Reverie.com for coming up with such a creative, very intricate and artistic layout that i just love so much.. i know there aint much pink but i love the layout sooo much that i decided to still use this one.. seriously, my blog's about colors after all.. oh, check out her site for more cool blogger layouts...

btw, miss ry again.. i just can't stand not being with him this long.. and oh, i'd like to say thanks to Adrian for treating us to pizza the other day and for paying for my bus fare.. makakabawi din ako sayo! promise.. even if you wont get to read this.. nyahahaha!! lolz! i will be posting pics from the toycon later.. kasi naman antok nako! wakeke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home