Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

business law

define business.. that was our first agenda in my business law class kanina.. pretty easy question huh?? and i was expecting that everyone would be competing to give an answer first but to my dismay (and later on, fright) the class fell absolutely silently.. no one dared to look sir straight in the eye and no one even made their uneasiness knows for the fear that sir might actually notice and call them out..

after 10 minutes (to my delight) someone braved to give out an answer: "the act of buying and selling of goods and services with profit as the end objective" cool! sir said.. finally someone was courages enough to speak up.. but he wasnt satisfied.. he wanted more.. and we spent almost 45 minutes trying to come up with a clear, definite and precise definition of what business is all about..

in my 4 years in UP, no teacher nor subject attempted to discuss the real meaning of business.. everybody just assumed that we pretty much have an idea of what it really is about since well, it's our major.. but the discussion kanina proved that, we still have not set our bounds on what business really means..

we also had a bit of discussion on career paths.. "where are we going?" "what are we going to do after" college were the questions we tried to answer by going over classified ads..

these things may not seem important.. but they all mattered to me.. for one thing, i gained an insight on who my classmates are.. and who i really am.. cool ne??

hang gulo ko ngayon!!!

i miss my sweetie na kasi eh.. arggghh!! i can't go on like this.. i need a daily dose of his hugs and kisses..

i miss my family na rin back home.. having them around fills me with much love and happiness.. hahay.. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home