Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

All We Need is Love


It's just sooo sad that I come across so many angry and depressed people these days.. All of them are whining, ranting and complaining about one thing: their non-existent love life.. I always hear them talk about finding the perfect soul that would complete them; the person that would fill their every need and the person that would give them a fairy tale romance that they could boast about everyday to just anybody who's willing to listen. What's sadder is that when they don't find that person the moment they feel they need them, they suddenly turn into a bunch of cynical, angry women who think that guys and romance are the only things that would make them happy... They're soooo wrong...

I can't believe they waste soooo much time thinking about those things when this whole world needs sooo much love.. And love comes in different forms by the way not just the "romantic" kind. You ccould devote soo much of your time doing more important things than just cry about something that's actually worth nothing. I don't mean to offend those who got their heart broken. I just can't stand hearing people complain sooo much about their non-existent lovelife.. How could you complain over something that doesn't even exist in the first place? It's such a waste of time..

take a look at my professors.. there are a bunch of them who are still single.. and i know it is not proper for them to be seen or heard complaining about being love less but that's not the reason why they are not (i have talked to them).. they devote their time molding and developing their students to become "real" economists for this nation's sake and i salute them for that. they offer sooo much love, dedication and devotion.. one of them even told me that the reason why she is soo passionate about the things that she does is because she is "inlove" not with someone but with a whole bunch of people, the filipino nation...

(shempre it led na naman to one of my nationalistic talks.. hehe...)

Romantic love comes when it is due.. and based on what I've experienced, it is when i realized that i don't need it that it finally came.. A relationship is not composed of two half-filled people trying to complete each other. Rather, it is a union of two whole individuals who find happiness with each other even if both of them are already happy on their own.. What we need is someone that would compliment us, not someone who'd complete us.. I just don't think that we could love without learning to love ourselves first.. but then again these are just my thoughts.. and I am happy..

I thank my twin soul.. for perfectly blending with me.. :)

---
i did some editing.. i have no problems with people complaining about their "existing" lovelife.. It's those that don't have one. the thing is, romantic love is not the only kind of love existent in this world. there's love for nation, for other people, for learning.. you could devote time for that rather than cry over nothing and mourn over your "current state.." it really really makes me sad... sure we can question is once in a while but don't focus all your energy into it.. who knows it's already there but because we complain sooooo much, we don't see it.. yun lang yun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home