Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

yey!!!

btw, i got two new awards.. i'm not bragging i just want to thank the two people who gave 'em to me: Euri and Catherine Elise.. the links to their respective sites are in the sidebar.. sorry i had to reduce the original sizes of the awards.. my sidebar is kinda small kasi so i had to make it fit.. otherwise, it'll look sabog and all.. anyway, here are the original awards.. hehe..

from Euri

from catherine elise

and oh, kagagaling ko lang sa isang hotel to see my Dad.. astig! had a great time and i ate chicharon bulaklak and garlic rice and had spaghetti after! takaw noh?? hehe.. ganyan talaga! in fairness, i did not eat the whole day naman..

anyway, kakahiya kanina sa jap class ko.. may sakit kasi ako - hormonal imbalance. kaya everytime na may period ako i have to use diapers. kanina sobrang lakas nya na parang im urinating.. *sorry sobrang kadiri* kaya ayun tinagusan ko yung chair ko pati wall behind me. sobrang lakas talaga.. hahay.. sana maging ok na ako. di na naman ako nahihilo pero i dont feel very good either.. sige eto na muna.. gagawa pako thesis eh.. hehe.. ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home