Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Friday, July 01, 2005

i love ate kitty!!

waaa!! sobrang saya ko.. ate kitty gave me a very cute button/banner!! eto o:

from ate kitty

diba hang cute?? with all my fave colors in it.. check out her site Kitty for great pixels!! by the way if this link wont work (since blogger sometimes is plain stupid) check my affies corner and see her link there.. hehe..

kagagaling ko lang sa QC RTC kanina.. we were supposed to observe a trial kaso di natutuloy mga hearing kasi may mga kulang-kulang na documents. wala lang.. it feels different to be in an actual court.. pero sobrang "sucky" talaga ng legal system here. the case we read kanina was filed in 1992 pa pero 2005 na nasa motions pa rin sila! my gulay.. the legal system is such a slowpoke i doubt there ever is real justice.. hahay..

anyway, tapusin ko muna RRL ng thesis namin. im taking too much time off..

ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home