Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Im Moving!

I will be moving na.. Finally, I am hosted!! yey!!! I have my own site!!! anyway, thanks to Ate Rad of pink-misfit.net for hosting me...and thanks din for her patience and all...

pls visit my new site here: Pinks and Pastels

let me just warn you that i am not yet done with that.. but at least the blog is up.. pls do take time to drop by...

i decided to keep this one open because it has been my blog for 2 years and it's sooo hard to let go.. but i won't be updating it anymore..

im using wordpress now btw.. hehe.. take care y'all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home