Pinks and Pastels...

vivid, colorful, vibrant, fresh, soft, relaxing, beautiful... welcome to my MIND!!!! (believe me people, it's the kid in me.. hehe)

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Another Smart Thing

People like you becuase you're smart!
What attracts people to you?

brought to you by Quizilla

i always as in always get this answer from all the quizzes i took. how can i be smart when i feel so dumb? geez... weird.. got this from kelly's blog. inggit ako sa kanya kasi SWEET yung sa kanya eh... but i have to say people really do mistake me for a "know-it-all" girl.. i know i sometimes am.. but people really don't see the little girl in me. the gurl who still goes puppy-eyed when someone's sweet to her.. the girl who dreams, who thinks of fantasy lands and all those things.. and they don't see that in reality, i really know nothing.. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home